February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies:Dedicated to Aunt Kyle




Aunt Kyle put three tattoos on Asher's arm so he could be "cool" like his older cousin, Reid.

A few days later as I was putting Asher's pj's on, he stopped to inspect his fading tattoos.

A: Hey...I can't see that bear anymore.  He must have run off.


************************


See Asher's shirt? Aunt Kyle gave it to him.

Every time he has a shirt that has "letters" (words) on it he wants to know what the shirt says.

So...this morning as I was putting it on him, I told him, "It says, 'My dad ROCKS!!' "

This evening Charlie and Asher were talking about his cool, new shirt.

C: Do you know what that shirt says?

A:  (very seriously, he walks up and stares into Charlie's eyes and excitedly says) It says, 'Momma's dad ROCKS!!'

So...Pop...Asher thinks you rock.



2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

how funny!

asher totally looks more and more like charlie the older he gets.

love yall!

Kyle said...

Ha! And I was JUST thinking how much Asher looks like you, Kirby!! :D

Love that boy!

Rock on Charlie! ;)