November 19, 2010

Friday Funnies

Asher sneezed and I was preoccupied with something and didn't say anything.

Then he sneezed again.

"Bless myself!"

************

Charlie and I were talking about how good a deal BlueBell was at HEB a few week ago (2/$6 and 2/$4 with 2 coupons-sign up for an account and then go to coupons) and Char asked the kids, "Who wants Blue Bell?"

McKlayne: NO! Not me! I want Pink Bell!!

*************

And...the best for last...

Yesterday was laundry day (and a cold one) I was wearing yoga pants and a small long sleeved t-shirt that wasn't quite covering my belly at times when my yoga pants would slip down.  But...since we were going to be at home all day, I didn't bother to change my shirt.

Asher was playing in his room when I walked in to put some clothes back in his closet.  He looked up at me and said, "Hey Gus-Gus!"


(And this is Gus-Gus, the chubby mouse, whose shirt did not quite fit him, from Cinderella.)

7 comments:

J said...

Haha!! I love the last one!! :)

Angela said...

Awww...
That boy of yours is just precious!
Gus Gus....Oh My Word. Did you tell him Thanks Asher???
Laughing....

Rachel said...

Gus, Gus! That is hilarious. Such a witty boy.

cassie said...

That is so cute. Kids say the darnedest things don't they.

A Little Water said...

Oh MY! those two are pretty Funny!

The Currie Family said...

Asher can also call Cami Gus-Gus!! :o)

Melissa Terry said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever so I came over to your blog to see your sweet faces.

Love you!